Salim Ladak is a Speaker, Facilitator and Coach on Intercultural Leadership and Communications. He is the Founder of EQ How, he has spoken at over 200 venues across 4 continents, and he is a Toastmasters Champion, also with an Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB) credential.
Salim’s Speaking Events address Intercultural Leadership and Communications. Interactively delivered with energy, engaging stories and humour, his Speaking Events develop awareness of the intercultural competences required for today’s diverse workforce while emphasizing the importance of understanding intercultural differences.
Recent Speaking Events
For recent Speaking Events, Testimonials and Photos, select from the following:
- Intercultural Speech Wins Podium at District 70 Toastmasters Australia
- Pluralism Speech wins at Toastmasters Division O in Hong Kong
- Executive Offsite for Fortune 500 Insurance Company, Asia Pacific
- Society of Actuaries Asia Pacific Annual Symposium in Macau
- Salim Ladak to Speak at SOA Asia Pacific: “Getting Promoted to Success”
- Salim Ladak to Speak on Leadership Success at PMI Hong Kong