Salim Ladak is a dual expert in Change Management and AI Machine Learning.
As the founder of EQ How, Salim aligns your AI Machine Learning (technology) with your Change Management (people) initiatives. He has spoken at over 250 venues across 5 continents, received 15 Public Speaking awards & trophies, including Toastmasters Division Champion & District Podium Winner, and earned the Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB) credential.
Salim’s Speaker Events address the particular needs of Digital Enterprises, or those companies at various stages of digital transformation. With technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Augmented Reality, there has never been a more urgent call for change. Interactively delivered with energy, engaging stories and humour, his Speaker Events inspire audiences everywhere to navigate, change and thrive through the Digital Revolution.
Recent Speaker Events
For recent Speaker Events, Testimonials and Photos, select from the following:
- Salim Ladak to speak at Applying AI and Deep Learning for Enterprises
- Intercultural Speech Wins Podium at District 70 Toastmasters Australia
- Pluralism Speech wins at Toastmasters Division O in Hong Kong
- Executive Offsite for Fortune 500 Insurance Company, Asia Pacific
- Society of Actuaries Asia Pacific Annual Symposium in Macau
- Salim Ladak to Speak at SOA Asia Pacific: “Getting Promoted to Success”
- Salim Ladak to Speak on Leadership Success at PMI Hong Kong